Energetic Motivated Sales Consultant - Residential Solar
Leverage your sales skills & join one of today's most exciting industry sectors - full training & support provided, OTE 130K+
Summary about this job
Company: Instyle Solar
Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Energetic Motivated Sales Consultant - Residential Solar. Terms and conditions vacancy
About the business and the role
As one of the fastest growing solar companies in Australia we're expanding like no other business in this sector and have a need for energetic, talented, career oriented sales professionals. Growing from 5 to 70 staff in 4 years we are showing no signs of slowing down and now we need you to come on this exciting journey!
We're passionate about solar power and by utilising this technology we are able to help solve an ever-increasing pain point for our customers, the quarterly electricity bill, we focus on providing tailored solar and storage solutions to Australian homeowners and to do this quicker we need awesome people to assist in taking our industry beating product offering to market, that's where you come in!
Instyle Solar has a proven track record of taking gifted salespeople and, through our structured training and mentoring, converting this talent into sales superstars. We believe if you have the DNA of a gifted salesperson, we can train you on product and process!
If you're excited by the sound of a busy sales role with uncapped earning potential; want to join a rapidly-expanding solar & storage company that's leading the charge in one of the most exciting spaces around right now, there's never been a better time to join us.
Here are a few of the benefits our staff are currently loving:
- Significant earning potential, working for forward thinking owners who think you earning a huge pay cheque is great, because you are actually doing well for the business!
- Best-in-class training, mentoring & full support,
- Flexible working hours
- Vibrant, 'work hard, play hard' relaxed but professional culture.
- Previous phone and/or face to face direct sales experience
- A strong desire to learn and build a career in the solar industry.
- Strong command of business English with a clear, articulate telephone manner
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- 'Can do, will do', team player attitude with high levels of motivation and integrity.
- This is a full-time role, however, your office is in the homes of our future clients as that is where sales are made.
If the above and below excites you, then there has never been a better time to join Instyle Solar.
- Enjoy uncapped earning potential
- Prefer a relaxed yet professional environment
- Want to join a business with aggressive and sustainable growth plans with massive career development opportunities.
- Be part of a business that cares for the people in it, we promote a fun, friendly, collaborative culture.
We're hiring now, so put that coffee down (as coffee is for closers) and capitalise on this great career opportunity with a true Solar Success story.