Social Media Co-Ordinater/ In-House Photograghter
Maintain Social media platforms and In house photograghy
Summary about this job
Company: Global Fashion House
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Social Media Co-Ordinater/ In-House Photograghter. Terms and conditions vacancy
We are an established and fast growing young women fashion wholesale company based in the Surry hills. An exciting opportunity exists to joint our team as a Social Media Co-Ordinater and In-House Photographer.
We are looking for a talented person who can truly identify with the company’s aesthetic and will work closely with our Brand manager to design and develop material for EDMs, look books and social media platforms.
The successful applicant will have a strong love for fashion, great work ethics and a friendly attitude. Fantastic oral and written communication skills to coordinate with others in their team. This role requires a fashion savvy individual with great knowledge of media and great organizational skills.
Reporting directly to the General Manager and working within a team, Experience in a similar role is essential.
Your daily work would include: -
· Photography of new products daily in our in-house studio or location. Assist designers on major campaign shoots and graph editing of look books
· Coordinate the content, creation, scheduling and on-time postings across the all
social media channels, e.g. Facebook, Instagram.
· Co-ordinate models castings and timetables for shoots give direction for weekly shoots and oversee Instagram up loads
· Edit photos for Instagram, EDMs and look books
· Create weekly customer product newsletter emails ( EDMs)
· Working closely with Brand manager in regards to weekly new arrivals.
· Maintain a current understanding of the role of different social channels, systems and processes and the
opportunities present by new tools and platforms to improve audience access
To be successful you will have:
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Microsoft office
- Experience within the fashion wholesale / retail industry
- Proven analytical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Graphic design experience is required
- Basic photography / lighting skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, meet deadlines and be self managed
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a great team and build a new career.
Please submit your CV via email to [email protected]