Tired of unrealistic KPI's? Want a work life balance? How about working with a friendly and motivated team? Then read on!!
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Flexi Personnel Australia Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Great opportunity to build your career in recruitment!
- Campbellfield location
Flexi Personnel is a well-respected agency that has been operating in the Northern and Western suburbs for over 25 years and most recently in inner Melbourne. We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to manage an established temp desk for light industrial roles at our Campbellfield office. Working in a fast-paced and challenging environment, this role requires a passionate, organised and pro-active team member wanting to move into an Account Manager role in the near future.
- Candidate management - keeping the pool up to date while recruiting for a variety of roles (place ad, screen and interview);
- Manage and develop existing client relationships.
- Proven track record in blue collar or high volume recruitment ideally i.e. fast paced and time critical environment;
- A sense of urgency - ability to work to deadlines;
- Proactive approach with the ability to problem solve and think outside the square;
- A flair for providing service excellence;
- Current driver’s licence required.
What we can offer you:
- Continuous learning and the opportunity to progress your career;
- Working with a recruitment agency that cares for their candidates and have great relationships with their clients;
- Ability to work close to where you live;
- Salary will be negotiated with the successful individual and will include a fixed base salary, superannuation, training allowance and performance incentives.
Please send a cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role and your resume to Louise Meilak via the “apply” button below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.