Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Consultant to join Tech and Digital across business and IT change. A chance to fiercely grow mining and utilities for Project Services, WA
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Bonus + Benefits
Detail information about job Senior Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Project Services - IT and Business Change
- Career Progression, strong recognition of achievements
- Competitive salary, uncapped bonus with a collaborative team
At Hudson, we are specialists in people. We find them, understand them, connect them and help them grow. As a fast-expanding global talent solutions company, we are now seeking a talented individual with proven recruitment experience to become part of our busy Project Services team as a recruitment consultant.
We have a strong and growing presence in the Project Services industry, and we are noticing a very large, long term pipeline of opportunity moving in to the last half of 2018. Hudson are seeking a passionate and genuine professional to join us in the position of Senior Consultant with the potential for further career growth. You will be within the technology arm of the business, working with a team of collaborative, forward thinking and high achieving consultants. We want to add to that culture with like-minded individuals who have demonstrated success in the corporate space.
The next largest growth area has a small pool of current, long term relationships that need to built on. This is an opportunity to create your own success through business development, managing technology led requirements for business's that experience large scale change. Roles will span across all of WA in Mining, Resources, Utilities and Consulting. This is a rare opportunity to partner with specialist recruiters who are known for their integrity and high performing backgrounds, and to take ownership of your own work and drive it with your own flare the way you know.
We have a strong pipeline of positions across an existing client base but your personal brand within the sector is what will maximise our presence as a team. We need a forward thinking, well networked professional who is looking to be part of a fast paced and close knit team and achieve excellent results.
- 2 years+ experience in recruitment or a proven background in either sales or complex account management
- Ambitious, passionate and results-oriented, you are motivated by building strong connections and providing an outstanding client service.
- A balance of speed and accuracy to ensure quality of work
- Ability to grow your network and relationships across the multiple business sectors
- Excited about hard work, you’re a team player who also knows how to have fun
- Excellent communication skills with a history of building strong and consultative relationships
- Curious business partnership approach to learn more about the organisations you recruit for to understand their needs
- Have a genuine interest in recruitment, working with careers and an organisations success.
Why work for us?
- Competitive base salary with a transparent and uncapped commission structure
- A new desk, already with some warm relationships to build on, exciting earning potential from day one
- Generous benefits including mobile phone allowance and personal leave days
- Varied, exciting role working with leading organisations and clients
- Transparent career paths, clear promotion targets
- Clear and rewarding bonus structure
- A positive culture that recognises and rewards high achievers - weekly, monthly and annually.
- Up to 4 extra days of leave per year
If you would like to learn more about Hudson, our culture and how we operate as a recruitment business please do not hesitate to contact Emma Hoar, Managing Consultant - Project Services (telephone: 08 9323 0212 or email: [email protected]) or Kevin Howell, Director (telephone: 08 9323 0289 or email: [email protected])
All conversations will be strictly confidential.