[email protected] seeks an experienced recruitment specialist to join its growing and dynamic team.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: People @ Work
Location: South West Coast VIC
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
Senior Recruitment Specialist
Geelong-based Talent Acquisition role
Joining the [email protected] team, means you'll be representing Geelong’s leading professional recruitment practice, part of the Gforce Group of Companies, who proudly contribute back into the Geelong community as a not-for-profit organisation.
You’ll possess sound commercial understanding, a demonstrated history of building and growing strategic partnerships, which have delivered sustained and measurable outcomes.
You'll form part of our busy and growing executive recruitment team. This role will suit an experienced professional, whose attributes resonate with our philosophy of collaboration, respect, ethics and trust.
About you and the role
As an experienced recruiter you will be client and candidate focussed; carefully taking the time necessary to deliver the best outcome for both parties.
You'll be working collaboratively with our recruitment specialists to:
- Manage the end-to-end [email protected] recruitment process, including, sourcing, screening, interview coordination and feedback, to ensure the best outcomes are delivered.
- Proactively source talent, enabling [email protected] to successfully attract the highest-quality candidates for our clients.
- Assist with the employment offer, contract generation and on-boarding processes
You'll be a team player and focussed on achieving satisfaction for our clients and candidates. We're a professional practice, busy, but also able to enjoy a laugh with our colleagues and understand the importance of family and work balance.
Other things we’d like you to have:
- Experience in managing professional recruitment activity in a large and complex organisation
- An experienced recruiter strong in building relationships, driving new business and delivering solutions
- Competent with planning and prioritising your workload independently
- With all things considered, this is an exciting role for a professional who understands that service, rather than sales, will always deliver the best result every time.