Monadelphous is seeking an experienced Oil & Gas recruitment officer to join our Perth based team.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Immediate start, fixed term contract
- Craft recruitment across key O&G contracts
- High volume recruitment including large shutdowns
Monadelphous is a leading Australian company providing engineering, construction, maintenance and industrial services to some of the world's leading Oil & Gas, Mining and Infrastructure projects. With a reputation for delivery and service excellence for over forty years, Monadelphous is a truly great company to work for and to work with.
Due to continued growth across existing Oil and Gas contracts and some major shutdowns being executed in 2018, we are seeking experienced recruiters with high volume expertise.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the recruitment of craft personnel for exciting O&G contracts, both offshore and onshore. Based in our Victoria Park office, you will be responsible to find the right people, people that treat safety as a priority, exhibit the correct technical skills and embrace your values.
As a successful candidate, you will be:
- Proactive in sourcing of craft personnel
- Delivering a high level of customer service to our internal clients
- Working with the Recruitment Team Leader to maintain ongoing customer satisfaction
- Ensuring the recruitment database is maintained and kept up-to-date
- Meeting strict time frames to ensure recruitment for mobilisation is carried out with project requirements
What you will bring to the role?
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a related field
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Deep understanding of the Oil and Gas sector with an emphasis on Oil and Gas
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment. Exposure to Fast Track and ERMS systems is preferred but not essential
Our unique culture, underpinned by our core values of safety and wellbeing, integrity, achievement, teamwork and loyalty, is embodied in our people and is a significant aspect of our competitive advantage. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious recruitment professional looking to work on some of Australia's leading O&G contracts. If this role suits you and you have the required skills and attributes, please apply now.
For more information visit www.monadelphous.com.au/careers