Real Estate Sales
If you have been looking for a one-of-a-kind opportunity in real estate, read on!
Summary about this job
Company: Crocker Group Limited
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Real Estate Sales. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Grow your business with the largest body corporate and property management team!
- Competitive package and no geographical restrictions!
- Dynamic and supportive team
Crockers Property is EVERYTHING property. We are an independent New Zealand owned family business. After 40 years of continuous success, we are experts when it comes to marketing and selling residential, apartment and investment properties. We provide our clients with excellent service and the personalised care they deserve.
About This Opportunity
We are looking for experienced and high performing Sales People to join our team! We market and sell properties throughout Auckland, focusing on residential, apartment and property investment markets.
You will work with the largest body corporate and property management team in the country. You will be provided with all the help you need to maximise your success and uncapped earnings with Crockers. You really will have the opportunity to grow and excel in your business without having geographical constraints to worry about!
Be part of a dynamic, friendly and vibrant sales team which offers ongoing training and has a very supportive manager. If you're frustrated with being part of a large organisation and want to focus on your business, then Crockers will be a great fit!
- You have current Real Estate qualifications and a valid Real Estate licence
- Proven experience in Residential Realty Sales, which you will be well compensated for
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You are self-motivated and you are looking for opportunities to grow your business
- Your attitude is always positive and your customer service skills are top-notch
Talk to us today about the competitive package you’ll receive for joining Crockers!
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you apply via Seek today!
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
If you have any questions you can email Tash at email@example.com.