On-Site Customer Service Manager - Sylvia Park - Mount Wellington
Seeking an On-site Customer Service Manager looking to add value and boost their experience in a high profile and challenging site in Mt Wellington.
Summary about this job
Company: ISS Facility Services
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job On-Site Customer Service Manager - Sylvia Park - Mount Wellington. Terms and conditions vacancy
ISS is a global facility management company with over 550,000 employees throughout 52 countries. We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of 13,500 working HERO's. ISS service a wide range of sectors including Cleaning, Aviation & Transport, Health, Facility Management and Resources.
At ISS, we ensure our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged and motivated to provide the best possible service to our customers, and welcome you to join us on our journey in realising our vision in becoming "The World's Greatest Service Organisation!"
Directly supporting our Service Delivery Manager, this permanent full time role (with the availability to work weekends) will be suitable for a commercial or retail on-site Customer Service Manager who is experienced and energetic seeking to add value and boost their experience in working in a large, high profile and challenging site in Mt Wellington, Auckland. This role's key focus is to drive visible improvements in standards of service to our client.
If you consider yourself to have excellent communication skills – oral and written, proven organisational skills, and works with urgency, is solutions focused and has good eye for detail, then we want to hear from you. Our successful applicant must be able to interact with a variety of people including staff, clients and the general public. You must be physically fit and have a high level of self-motivation as well as the ability to motivate a team to consistently deliver the highest standard of service, so what we are looking for is someone who can describe themselves as:
- Having significant experience in a similar role with the management of cleaning services at facilities.
- Having proven experience of developing procedures and delivering high cleaning standards and specialised cleaning services across multiple or complex sites
- Having knowledge and can demonstrate the principles and processes for providing quality customer service.
- Having knowledge and management principles for relevant equipment, policies, and procedures relating to the provision of cleaning services.
- Having knowledge of business and management principles involved in planning, resource allocation, human resources, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources and demonstrated experienced in resourcing, managing, coaching and developing a team who provide cleaning services
- Having knowledge and can demonstrate the principles and procedures of workplace health and safety practices.
- Holding a relevant tertiary qualification or an equivalent in property, or business or related recognised professional cleaning qualification would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary negotiated on experience
- Leading New Zealand organisation with a fantastic reputation
- Business partnering role within a highly competitive business sector
- Great team culture in a fantastic work environment
Please note applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
Before you leave, click on following link to see our inspiring ISS Tribute Video. We hope you enjoy your recruitment experience and we look forward to having you on board!