Finance and Administration Officer
It’s an exciting time to be involved in Intelligent Transport Systems Australia (ITS Australia). Reporting to the CEO.
Summary about this job
Company: Cavana Consulting
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Finance and Administration Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Join a friendly and inclusive team culture
- Port Melbourne
- leading edge in global innovation
We represent ITS suppliers, government authorities, academia and transport businesses and are affiliated with global ITS organisations promoting transformational technologies include in-vehicle systems, vehicle-to-vehicle, and vehicle-to-infrastructure systems on an international scale.
Due to an internal promotion, we are currently seeking a talented and committed Finance and Administration Officer to join our small team based in Port Melbourne. Reporting to the CEO, this generalist opportunity focuses on ensuring accurate monthly reconciliation, book keeping, banking and invoicing, using Quick Books in combination with cash flow management and reporting to our Board, combined with being the first point of contact as the Office Administrator.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Ensure all standard monthly journals and accrual entries relevant to balance sheet accounts are accurate and processed in a timely manner
- Oversee payments expense claims and invoices through the ITSA website for membership & events.
- Provide monthly reports and follow up accounts receivable in a timely and courteous manner
- Preparation of receipts for grant and coordination of submissions
- Coordinate budget preparation with team members and quarterly budget forecasts
- Assist the CEO to manage the AGM including the development of papers and elections for Directors to the Board, ensuring the legal operation and due diligence of elections.
- Back up the Events Coordinator to support event related finance functions
- Maintain a continual improvement mindset identifying areas for improvement and suggest and assist in implementation of solutions.
As the successful candidate, you have tertiary qualifications in accounting or a related field. You possess superior analytical skills, a keen eye for detail and you enjoy making a difference and being a team player in a small and dynamic team. You enjoy working with numbers, particularly in excel and don’t mind helping other team members out where require.
This position is offered either full-time or part-time and provides an excellent opportunity for someone with the aspiration to work, alongside a leading-edge CEO, in an industry-leading environment. ITS Australia promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity.
To apply email your resume to [email protected]