Credit Controller - $32- 35 p/h + super- 3 months temp
Growing supplier to FMCG/Retail sector seeks a hands on Credit Controller to take ownership of their ledger for a minimum of 3 months.
Summary about this job
Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
Company: Reo Group
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $32-35 p/h + super
Detail information about job Credit Controller - $32- 35 p/h + super- 3 months temp. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Market leader; strong growth strategy; part of large subsidiary
- Competitive rate of $32- 35ph + super; easy access by public transport
- Supportive culture; brand name organisation;immediate start
Location: North Strathfield
Rate:$32- 35ph + super
Benefits: Join this innovative, Australian organisation during an exciting period of growth.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, this Credit Controller will be responsible for ensuring that clients adhere to their agreed payment terms. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include responding to invoice enquiries and ensuring that your debtor’s ledger is accurately maintained. You will ensure all payments are correct and will take ownership of reconciling these accounts.
This role will be fast paced so will suit an energetic, experienced and highly motivated Credit Controller. Your friendly phone manner and passion for the job at hand will show through your dedication and persistence in receiving payments. You will be responsible for issuing reminder notices to your clientele whilst building and maintaining great rapport. Currently there is a high volume of aged debt reconciliations and management to be done and a focus on debtor management is needed.
- Managing a ledger of over 300 accounts
- Reviewing the sales ledger/aged debtors list for overdue accounts
- Responding to invoice enquiries and managing payment terms
- Managing stop credit and orders on hold
- Chasing outstanding debts from customers and negotiating commitments.
- Answering customer queries regarding disputed invoices and arranging the issuance of credit notes if necessary.
- Assist the sales team to ensure payment terms and time lines are met without effecting dispatch of goods.
- Attending to high volumes of calls in a KPI driven environment
As a Credit Controller you will come from a credit/collections back ground and be ready to pick up the phone without hesitation.
You will have a demonstrated ability and desire to manage collections in a high volume driven environment. Previous experience in collecting from both large corporate and small consumer accounts would be advantageous. You will have excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate in a professional manner, with demonstrated negotiation skills and possess a high degree of initiative.
The successful candidate will also be an outcome focused individual who works well in a fast paced and autonomous collection environment, and has a desire to learn. You will need experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or a similar large ERP system. You will need to have solid excel experience and can manipulate data and navigate excel extremely well. Currently the CRM is also managed in excel.
The organisation is a supplier to the FMCG/Retail industry across a range of products and services. Going through transformational change, they are passionate about bringing in the best talent to help elevate their business and shape long term opportunities.
- Leverage your strengths - be instrumental in driving collections and building relationships with your clients
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $32-35ph + super - temp to perm opportunity
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez quoting reference number NGCC4188 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applicationsAll applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.