Excellent opportunity for recent Accounting graduates for first step into commercial accounting sector. Working within finance team (all-rounder).
Summary about this job
Company: Freight Specialists Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Accounts Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
Freight Specialists is a privately owned company that fosters a culture of innovation, with an absolute focus on servicing our customers through flexible and tailored customer solutions. With warehousing and transport operations throughout Australia the company focuses on developing its people, its culture and technology in a relentless pursuit of excellence.
We are after an accounting graduate looking for the first step into the commercial accounting sector who will become an integral part of our business. Excellent opportunities to grow within the business with training and up skilling provided.
- Depot located at Wetherill Park
- Full-time, Monday to Friday.
- Working within finance team (all-rounder)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accounts receivable and payable functions
- Matching, batching and processing of invoices for payment.
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations.
- Resolving invoice variances.
- Assist team members with various accounts functions, month-end close and reporting.
- Scanning & Uploading of file documents into Translogix
- Verifying credit terms and customer agreements
- Chasing outstanding debtors to ensure prompt payment
- Providing accounts and administration support as required
- Develop and maintain a safe workplace.
- A degree majoring in Accounting
- Intermediate MS Office skills in particular Excel
- High level attention to detail
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, communicating clearly and confidently with managers and staff on all levels
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Proactive attitude with the ability to multi-task
- Criminal Background Check and Pre Employment Medical required for all successful applicants
If you are ready for a new challenge with an Australian owned National Logistics Provider that will nurture your career path and build on your current expertise, select the "Apply" button below.
Please forward applications/resumes to: [email protected]