Sales Support Specialist
Enjoy the benefits of working for a global business with a local feel. Work with fantastic legal & corporate clients. Modern hot desking environment.
Summary about this job
Company: Wolters Kluwer
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $55,000 to $75,000 + super + OTE $12K commission
Detail information about job Sales Support Specialist. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Improve customer retention rates within our global organisation, Wolters Kluwer
- Telesales/customer service role within the legal, business & software fields
- Enjoy perks such as purchased leave, discounted insurance and novated leasing
About the role
The Sales Support Specialist role is responsible for supporting our Sales teams to increase customer retention rates, identify opportunities and risks, and help our customers to achieve success. This role is based in Melbourne (CBD), and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support to Sales colleagues and existing customers within our Legal & Business customer segment
- Identifying cross-selling and upselling opportunities within the software and content space, and actioning appropriately
- Offering tailored suggestions to improve customer experience, including referrals for customer training and support
- Working with the Sales, Accounts Receivable and Order Management teams to assess and manage risk
- Preparing renewal proposals for customers and market sectors, as well as background material for customer visits by Sales team members, including usage reporting, case history summaries, and risk analyses
- Achieving and exceeding KPIs such as retention rate targets, reduction of YOY cancellation rates, record management, referrals and accuracy in forecasting
- Having FUN!
This role has a salary package of base salary $55,000 to $75,000 plus superannuation plus bonuses of up to $12,000 annually. We also provide a phone allowance of $65 per month.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience in telesales or account management (preferably a blend of B2B new business and customer retention)
- An education or experience within software, legal or business (desirable)
- Strong analytical skills, geared at identifying opportunities and risks
- Polished communication skills as well as the confidence to deal with difficult customers
- Resilience and problem-solving skills, as this is a fast-paced role with multiple conflicting priorities
- An appetite to work within a growing software business as part of a huge multinational organisation with many development opportunities
- A love for helping customers to optimise their use of technology and information, so that their businesses succeed.
About our values
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people, and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which promotes inclusion, accessibility and flexible working arrangements. You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: www.wolterskluwer.cch.com.au