Trainee (Finance, Insurance, Aftercare & Used Vehicle Sales)
We are looking for trainee F&I or used vehicle sales team members
Summary about this job
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Trainee (Finance, Insurance, Aftercare & Used Vehicle Sales). Terms and conditions vacancy
- Ongoing training and support
- easyauto123 is part of AHG, Australia's largest automotive group
- Great location, free parking
- competitive remuneration package with uncapped earnings
- ongoing training and development
- easyauto123 is part of AHG, Australia's largest automotive retailer
Our mission is to match customers with cars in a hassle free environment. To achieve this we are looking for driven team members who want to be part of the revolution as we change the way customers buy used cars, while providing a service they will rave about. No need for the hard sell here as we believe providing excellent customer service is the key.
In the role of the easyauto123 (Trainee) Agent you will take the customer through the buying process including the addition of finance, insurance and aftercare products with the vehicle purchase.
We will train you on our road to a purchase model and equip you with the technology to assist you in meeting your targets and maximising your earning potential. Further training and assistance will be provided as you obtain your accreditations with our financiers, with site finance support to assist you with the finance application process.
We believe if you have the right technology, training and support your personality and drive will determine the level of success you achieve.
Does the following describe you?
- You love cars
- You strive to deliver a high level of customer service
- You have an insatiable hunger to succeed
- You thrive on the challenge of the sale
Do you have the following?
- Proven experience or trainee level experience in F&I, aftermarket and/or vehicle sales
- Good with numbers
- Resilience and drive to bring the best out in yourself
- A desire to branch your skills out across the full purchase opportunity (vehicle, finance, insurance and aftercare)
- A valid manual driver's licence
What we will provide you
- A competitive remuneration package with uncapped earnings
- On-going training and development
- Opportunity to develop your career
If you answered yes to the above, then we want to hear from you.
Joining our team will mean you are joining a fun, diverse and exciting new way to take the customer along the easyauto123 hassle free journey, transforming the way customers buy used cars; with fixed prices, easy finance, great service and money-back guarantee offerings.
The successful candidates are required to have full work rights and will be required to provide a police clearance.