Business Development Manager
BDM role available with a leading telecommunications company. This is a hunting role with HUGE earning potential. CBD location
Summary about this job
New Business Development
Company: Kennedy Reid
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $55,000-$65,000 + Superannuation + Comms
Detail information about job Business Development Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Business Development Manager - Sydney
- Serious earning potential & outstanding career growth!
- $55,000-$65,000 + Superannuation + Comms - Can earn $250k
Join a leading supplier of Network Connectivity, Data Centre facilities and Cloud Services to businesses, government agencies and telecommunications service providers around Australia. Our client have built a fantastic brand within the industry and are actively seeking a Business Development Manager for the Sydney region.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join one of Australia's leading independent telecommunications companies in a dynamic role. This role allows you to get out and focus on meeting with clients for the majority of your day, with all of your appointments set for you. The company encourages and rewards performance, with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission through their lucrative, structured commission scheme.
As a Business Development Manager you will be managing the Sydney market for the telecommunications organisation. Your duties will include:
- Visit prospective clients through appointments generated for you
- Sign new business through accurate proposals
- Achieve uncapped commissions from sales paid monthly
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Salary: $55,000-$65,000 + Superannuation + Car Allowance + Commissions (OTE $250k)
To become an asset to our clients team and reach your full potential you will have:
- Previous B2B business development experience
- Telecommunications experience
- A hunter mentality - can close deals will see immediate success in this role
- Immaculate presentation
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Access to your own car and a full driver's license
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Alternatively, feel free to call 0477 770 210 for a confidential chat about the role.