RECRUITERS – More Money, More Autonomy, More Flexibility - • Flexible hours and working conditions • Highly competitive base salary + super + more
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: NatRec ANZ
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Opportunity. Terms and conditions vacancy
RECRUITERS – More Money, More Autonomy, More Flexibility
- Flexible hours and working conditions
- Highly competitive base salary + super + benefits + bonus
- Excellent support network
As a recruitment business with over 30 years of experience NatRec are changing the way that recruitment works. We are a national company with firmly established business in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. We provide ambitious recruiters with the freedom and structure to be rewarded - in both work and life - from Day One. We recognise that successful recruiters don’t need, or want, to be tied to a desk for 9 hours a day. Our recruiters mostly work from home and only attend the office 1-2 days a week.
We have all systems and processes established and offer you the support and guidance you need to do what you do best, RECRUIT! With mobile and cloud technology, there is no need to be chained to the office. We are allowing recruiters the freedom to do it their way but to have access to support and mentoring when required and to leverage off the benefits of working for a national company.
Plus, if you’ve ever thought about running your own business or working for yourself, then we can provide you with the ideal opportunity to do just that but without the financial risk. We operate an Associates Programme, whereby we will pay you a basic salary for a period of 12-24 months whilst you build your business and undertake the training modules to prepare you for running your own recruitment business. We help you to transition when you’re ready and you’ll even earn a share of the profit whilst you’re undergoing the training.
What We Offer:
- Flexible working hours and conditions - a mixture of autonomous work from home as well as office days with your peers
- Autonomy over the sector and/or positions you work on in either temp, perm or both
- Training and development to equip you with the skills to take your career to the next level
- An excellent support network including weekly catch-ups with your state support manager, monthly lunches with your and colleagues and twice annual conferences with your interstate peers
What you need to join us:
- A minimum of 3 years local agency recruitment experience
- Client development capability - you must be a 360-degree recruiter
- Proven billing history for the past 2 years
- Be self-motivated and ambitious and want more for your future than "just another agency job"
If you want to find out more about Nat Rec, the future of careers in recruitment, and to discuss the options we have available for successful recruiters to enhance their career, work more flexibly and earn more money then don’t delay and get in touch ASAP.
Call Scott on 0408886230 or email me at [email protected]