Fantastic senior leadership opportunity with one of QLD's leading early education providers...
Summary about this job
Management - Internal
Company: C&K Association
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Senior Leadership position
- A rewarding and supportive culture
- Join one of Brisbane's leading early education providers
Reporting to the General Manager, People & Culture, this is a senior leadership position with responsibilities for leading and managing a high performing team to ensure timely and effective recruitment, across all C&K services. Your day can vary in this role from being hands on in recruiting roles through to operating at a strategic level, creating and executing attraction strategies that are cost effective and provide quality outcomes.
Your experience is broad and has been gained from years of working in, and leading, high volume permanent and high volume casual teams, in both agency and in-house models. Your background in both recruitment and HR will enable you to effectively oversee the management of a casual pool of approx. 1,200 casuals, who work across our services every day.
With a proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining a calm and competent demeanour and a strong leadership position, you will be outcomes focused whilst you effectively manage and lead the function and you are a trusted advisor to our business
Ideal applicants will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in human/social services, management, business, or related field
- Demonstrated hands on, high volume perm and high volume casual recruitment experience gained in both agency and in-house models
- Proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining a calm and competent demeanor and a strong leadership position, which nurtures and supports high performance of team members and stakeholders
- A demonstrated mindset of innovation, entrepreneurialism, creativity and pursuit of excellence in strategy development and execution
- A natural flair for operational management with outstanding administration skills and uncompromising attention to detail
- Proven strong focus on quality management, risk management and compliance
- Working knowledge and application of employment law to successfully manage all employment conditions and address casual performance concerns
- Knowledge of our marketplace competitors, threats and opportunities, and the ability to devise strategies to ensure C&K is considered an employer of choice
C&K is proud to be the largest and longest established provider of community-based early childhood education and care services in Queensland, with approximately 200 services. Working at C&K you will have access to many benefits including, but not limited to, above-award wages, salary packaging options, priority access to C&K childcare and kindergarten centres and access to study through our C&K College. C&K is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally-diverse backgrounds. All C&K employees are required to undergo background checks which includes police checks.