HR Administrator to provide administrative support and assist in other HRD functions, principally focusing on recruitment activities.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: AME Systems
Location: Ballarat & Central Highlands
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job HRD Administrator. Terms and conditions vacancy
About the business
As a family owned business operating for 40 years AME Systems (Vic) is a leading Australian designer and manufacturer of quality electrical wiring harness, power and signal distribution systems.
About the role
Based in Ararat and due to strong and sustained business growth with a team of over 400, we currently have an opportunity for a full-time HRD Administrator to provide administrative support and assist in other HRD activities. The business is focused on working toward HR Best Practice to support our expansion, with people and culture being pivotal to this. This role would suit an approachable, professional person who is looking to take the next step in their career. Principally you will provide high level administration support for recruitment and other HR processes in this highly confidential role where attention to detail and pride in a job well done is paramount. A Can-Do attitude, great communication, organisational skills, discretion and providing support processes for other internal departments will be fundamental to this role.
Reporting to the HRD Coordinator, you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Providing administrative support
- Assisting in recruitment activities such as coordinating advertising, reviewing candidates, background checks, scheduling /conducting testing and interviews, preparing employment documentation and facilitating inductions
- Generalist administration relating to personnel file management, performance reviews and correspondence
- Maintaining employee and contractor records
- Database management and data entry
- Taking phone calls and directing queries
- Assisting with ad hoc activities and projects
- Dealing with sensitive and confidential information
Skills and experience
We're looking for an energetic, assured and discrete individual who is highly motivated to continue or start their career as a HR Administrator. Most importantly though is that you are a people person and align with AME's core values of Courageous, Accountable, Respectful and Engaged. You will need to exemplify a firm-but-fair approach, exercising sound judgement and emotional intelligence.
To really make your mark you will possess the following skills & attributes:
- A formal qualification in HR or similar related discipline
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Relationship building ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Current Driver's Licence
All shortlisted applicants will be required to successfully undertake a pre-employment aptitude test, medical assessment and Police check.
Forward your cover letter and resume, addressing the key elements, via email, by Monday 16th July 2018 to:
Human Resources & Development Coordinator
Telephone: 5352 9000
Email: [email protected]
AME Systems is a smoke free workplace