Caring, Collaborative, Genuine and Driven... that's in our DNA, is it in yours?
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Company: O'Brien Glass Industries Limited
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Coordinator . Terms and conditions vacancy
- A career with O'Brien is more than just a career with glass...
- Forget the rest...work for the BEST IN GLASS
- Interviewing Immediately - Apply now!
Caring, Collaborative, Genuine & Driven – that’s in our DNA, is it in yours?
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do, serving more than 300,000 motorists each year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. O'Brien® is also part of Belron®, the world's leading glass specialists operating in 34 countries.
Our People and Leadership team are seeking a brilliant Recruiter with a creative flair and drive to ensure we get the right person for the job. The successful candidate joins our energetic team at a transformational stage with multiple roles being sourced within the team, meaning you won’t be the only new person on the block! Based at our Support Office in Padstow, you’ll use your experience of sourcing in tough markets and niche roles to help us reinvent our talent sourcing tactics and align with our talent attraction strategy.
You’ll immediate recognise yourself within our DNA – being caring, collaborative, genuine and driven is something that comes naturally to you.
We seek a friendly, motivated individual with capability to:
- Work with a variety of roles types, understanding the core requirements and tasks which make up a role and what competencies you need to look out for
- Manage high volume recruitment with 250+ roles per year
- Confidently formulate job advertisements for different roles and tailor them to the target audience and location
- Communicate concisely and professionally, with the ability to build rapport with key stakeholders over the phone
- Coordinate competing priorities and multiple vacancies within different stages of the recruitment process
- Provide insight into shortlisted candidates through phone screening and referencing checking techniques to add value to the decision making process
- Complete general recruitment administration including scheduling of interviews, medicals, reporting, assessments and background checks
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a fast-paced talent acquisition environment as a Recruiter, Recruitment Coordinator or Resourcer
- Experience managing end to end recruitment processes in a timely and coordinated manner
- Experience in assisting / leading group assessment centres would be ideal, but not essential;
- Demonstrated experience administering for an online recruitment portal (our provider is BigRedSky);
- Strong time management, prioritisation and organisational skills;
- Intermediate MS Office skills and ability to work with online portals and various recruitment applications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
In return you will be joining a household name during a period of unprecedented growth with a focus on talent as a key pillar of success. Along with ownership of the role, we offer development opportunities internally, discounted glass repair and replacement for you and your family and the opportunity to get involved with our giving back initiatives!