Senior WHS Coordinator
All vacancies of Australia • Human Resources & Recruitment • Senior WHS Coordinator
Sydney Western suburbs location - Varied and diverse workforce dealing with stakeholders at all levels. ASAP start. 12 month fixed term contract
Summary about this job
Occupational Health & Safety
Company: The Safe Step
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Senior WHS Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Competitive salary package
- Drive continued success within a well-regarded organisation
- South Western Sydney location
Reporting into a Health & Safety Manager you will be fundamental in partnering with various business units around health and safety advice and support.
Duties will include:
- Facilitate the development and implementation of WHS programs in the working environment in collaboration with the operational teams
- Business partner with Supervisors and Managers to provide technical advice and support
- Collaborate with sites to conduct audits to identify and minimise health and safety risks to employees and the Company.
- Provide advice in line with Legislation, Standards, Codes of Practice and organisational policies and procedures.
- Assist in the implementation of health and safety systems, policies and practices.
- Assist in the delivery of safety training programs which up-skill staff and managers with safety knowledge and hazard management.
To see you successful in this role it is imperative you are a people person, demonstrating excellent relationship building skills. You will be a solid and effective communicator with the ability to add polish and professionalism when dealing with stakeholders at all levels. You will have the ability to work under pressure to multiple demanding timelines coupled with well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
Technically you have solid experience in a similar role. You will have solid qualifications in WHS as a minimum allowing you to have a solid understanding of the OHS act and regulations.
What's On Offer?
In return you will be offered a rewarding role in values organisation who operate with a commercial mindset. This is an immediate need for a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be part of a well-rounded, passionate wider WHS team with some exciting staff benefits.
Click "Apply for this job" below to apply for this role.
Responds for Senior WHS Coordinator on FaceBookRead all comments for Senior WHS Coordinator. Leave a respond Senior WHS Coordinator in social networks. Senior WHS Coordinator on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
Related jobs in Australia: Talent Acquisition Specialist | HR Business Partner | Talent Management Lead | MANAGER ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE AND TRANSFORMATION | Graduate Recruitment Specialist