Senior Training Officer | Finance L&D
We are seeking a talented trainer with extensive experience with SAP ECC6 to develop and provide training to a broad range of internal staff.
Summary about this job
Training & Development
Work type: Contract/Temp
Salary: $60 - $80 p.h.
Detail information about job Senior Training Officer | Finance L&D. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Specialist government department
- Multi-faceted position
- 6 month position
We are seeking a talented trainer with extensive experience with SAP ECC6 to develop and provide training to a broad range of internal staff on a range of topics. This role will support internal staff with financial management responsibilities for the department.
This role sits with a specialist team for a leading state government department. With offices across Queensland you will lead and facilitate appropriate training as part of this vibrant CBD team. You will also support regional offices and some travel may be required.
The role supports two main work streams. The initial focus will be to review and update the training material for internal staff to assist with a range of financial matters. The second stream will include facilitating learning and development opportunities for senior staff with CA and CPA qualifications to enable them to meet their continuing professional development requirements.
This role will include but not be limited to:
- Develop a planning strategy to upskill staff on SAP ECC6 and to train new staff on the programme.
- Lead and develop finance specific training
- Review existing training modules and update as required
- Develop new and innovative training modules and delivery methods
- Provide reports on the achievements of the relevant training based on key learning outcomes, effectiveness of training etc
- Manage the Finance L&D budget and provide regular reports to the CFO on outcomes
- Plan the procurement and facilitation for Finance staff to attend a series of approved external conferences
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive knowledge and practical application of SAP ECC6
- Proven ability to conduct details learner assessments
- Demonstrated experience in conducting training needs analysis
- The ability to translate complex training material into new ways for participants to digest and understand the topic
- Proven ability to manage an autonomous workload whilst maintaining strong internal stakeholder engagement and team ethos
This role offers an immediate start and potential 6 month position for the right candidate.
You will receive a generous hourly rate dependant on experience and be paid on a weekly basis.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.