Toll People are seeking an industry experienced Recruitment Consultant to join a highly motivated successful team.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Toll People - Adelaide
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- National recruitment company
- Good remuneration package
- Supportive and professional work environment
The Toll Group is the Asian region's leading provider of integrated logistics services, generating annual revenue of AU$8.3 billion and employing over 40,000 people across an extensive network of 1,200 sites throughout more than 50 countries across the world. We're committed to providing a safe, diverse, satisfying and fulfilling workplace for all of our people. We value integrity, trust, teamwork and being open and transparent.
About Toll People
Toll People are a unique business unit within the wider Toll Group. We commenced recruiting for the Toll Group as our standards for employment services were, and still are so exacting that they found external service providers were unable to source the calibre of employees that the industry demands.
We’re experts in attracting and recruiting the highest calibre candidates across all job applications. We do so with an exceptional understanding of the logistics, transports and supply chain sector, backed by our industry leading technologies, proven processes and highly experienced and motivated people.
Our skilled team of Recruiters and Account Managers work in close partnership with our internal and external clients to deliver a complete and integrated recruitment experience - our focus is on attracting, retaining and developing highly skilled and motivated candidates that fit your team.
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team based in Wingfield. Your primary focus in this role will be to source talent for blue collar, temporary positions for the Toll Group and our external customers.
You will be responsible for
- Attracting, assessing and managing a pipeline of quality candidates
- Conducting phone screening and face to face interviews
- Identifying shortfalls in demand and implementing tactics that will enhance the ability to fulfil daily requirements
- Liaising with candidates and clients regarding their recruitment needs
- Delivering operational and customer service excellence in recruitment processes by achieving sourcing targets and roster deadlines
- Communicating with candidates to manage expectations before, during and after assignments
- Ensuring Toll People standards are met in relation to reference checking, quality systems, Vevo checking, background checking, advertising, registration packs, inductions and roster confirmations
To be successful in this role you will have
- Previous experience recruiting large volume blue collar candidates - ideally within the Transport/Logistics and or Mining industry
- Strong interviewing, selection and assessment techniques skills
- Demonstrated ability in managing a busy labour hire desk
- Passion for customer service and a positive, professional and friendly disposition
- Experience sourcing candidates through a variety of channels whilst also maintaining an active candidate database (Fastrack 360)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation standards
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
As a Recruitment Consultant within Toll People, you will work in a very supportive, team focused environment where you will collaboratively assist in managing a portfolio of internal and external clients and candidates with blue collar recruitment services. To be considered for this role you will be; ambitious, resilient, results driven and keen to progress your career with the industry leader.