Consultant - Organisational Development
Provide partner-focused, strategic and operational advice and solutions across the organisation, contributing to future success.
Summary about this job
Company: Anglicare SQ
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Detail information about job Consultant - Organisational Development. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Design, deliver and evaluate organisational development frameworks and programs
- Embed organisational culture strategies and initiatives
- Build and manage fit for purpose solutions to improve capability and performance
About the Position
Our new Anglicare Corporate Services function has been designed to support and strengthen our Client Service teams. As a result, we have a number of new management and professional opportunities across four departments (Organisational Development, Governance, Risk & Assurance, ICT and Finance). This is an exciting time to join Anglicare during transformation to reimagine new innovative ways of serving our current and future clients with the opportunity to make a positive contribution and difference.
Our newly created OD team are looking for a Consultant - Organisational Development to provide advice, solutions and support to build organisation capability, performance and leadership. This is a full time position based at our Cathedral Precinct in Ann St, Brisbane city.
This broad role requires a strong generalist OD background with a significant focus on strategic and operational delivery. Your skills and capabilities will include:
- Several years in an organisational development role, within a multidisciplinary organisation and/or working multiple channels
- A successful background including succession planning, career management, leadership development, onboarding, diversity and inclusion, workforce planning and employee engagement
- Implementing, embedding and working within cultural and performance frameworks
- Robust understanding of problem analysis and strategy development based on need within a “fit for purpose” approach
- Analysis, diagnosis and monitoring of trends; establishing performance gaps and providing solutions
- Capacity to implement change and guide managers and teams through these changes
- Strong project, change and stakeholder management skills; effective balancing of multiple priorities within competing timeframes
Along with your practical capacity, cultural and team fit is essential to be successful in this role. We are looking for:
- Communication, negotiation, facilitation and influencing skills, with the confidence to present information in a manner well suited to your audience
- Ability to develop highly effective working relationships with diverse internal stakeholders
- Problem solving skills, an innovative approach and ability to think outside the box
- A consultative approach and dedication to working with a knowledge-sharing focus within a collaborative team environment
- The ability to self-manage and streamline your own workload and responsibilities
- Solutions-focused, results-driven and confidence working within a best practice, continuous improvement framework
Your qualifications will include:
- Degree in Organisational Development or Psychology, Human Resources or similar field
- Postgraduate qualifications in Organisational Psychology or Development, Human Resources or similar field (desired)
- A National Police Certificate
- Current Queensland Driver Licence
What We Offer
Anglicare is committed to building a highly skilled workforce, assisted by a dedicated management team. We support our staff with learning and development initiatives, an employee benefits program and progressive human resources management strategies, and are recognised as a leading employer in the non-profit sector. You will also enjoy:
- Working within a team of dedicated and experienced professionals under a proactive manager
- An increase your take home pay with full PBI salary packaging options
- Genuine and ongoing opportunity for professional development and career growth
- A CBD location, with easily accessible public transport options, including bus, train and ferry
- Plenty of choice for coffee and lunch with numerous cafes, restaurants and a local Woolies
Show Your Interest
Apply now and be rewarded with a position that directly and positively influences the quality of life for our clients; working within an organisation that values your professional contribution and personal well-being.
Anglicare is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, those from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ communities, people with disabilities and people with a lived experience of mental health issues. We promote a child-safe environment and are committed to providing on-going care and protection.
JOB NUMBER S3490
For further information please email
Applications close Monday 9th July 2018
Assistance from Recruitment Agencies is not required at this time
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a Pre-Employment Assessment that requires disclosure of pre-existing injuries, illnesses or conditions that could reasonably be aggravated by performing the duties of this position.
Every day the passionate staff and volunteers of Anglicare Southern Queensland are working to respond to growing community demand for our services. For over 140 years our staff have connected with people on every step of their life path, responding with compassion, creativity, commitment and courage to the needs of the members of our community who require support.
Whether it is providing nursing care and domestic assistance in the home, physiotherapy to enable the return of mobility, emergency accommodation for victims of domestic violence, working with foster carers in the care of vulnerable children, a safe caring environment for the elderly, skills training for young unemployed people or parental education and counselling, Anglicare is here, to offer the best quality support to enable you to live the life that you want.
Anglicare has a workforce of over 2500 people in Queensland across residential aged care, community care and a range of social services programs and is a proud member of the Anglicare Australia network. We provide the support in partnership with government and other support organisations in response to identified care needs throughout Southeast Queensland.