Learning & Development Consultant
Are you an L&D professional, passionate about people & making a difference to their lives? STOP your search this is the role you've been looking for!
Summary about this job
Training & Development
Company: Private Advertiser
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Learning & Development Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Leading Global Healthcare Organisation
- Experiencing fast growth and significant change
- Make a difference to the lives of our people and our clients
Exciting opportunity for an energetic, passionate, innovative L&D Consultant to join a global healthcare organisation.
Play a key role in promoting an energised and performance driven environment that supports the culture and values of the organisation, creating a positive employee experience through all interactions. Partnering with the key business leaders of the business you will deliver high quality learning and development programs and support to the business within Australia & New Zealand with a key focus on driving leadership capability and performance.
This role is based at our Macquarie Park office in Sydney NSW.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all facets of the Organisations Leadership Development Program including program management, facilitation and content design
- Coordination and facilitation of coaching development clinics to support participant learning and application on the job
- Design and implement additional leadership material to compliment the current format
- Drive the continuous improvement and evolution of the program design
- Proactively partner with key stakeholders of the Wholesale and Diagnostics divisions to deliver the Sales Excellence program as required
- Manage the e-learning platform and coordinate training requirements
- Ensure the deployment and completion of compliance & mandatory training to employees
- Manage e-learning requests from the business to support appropriate material and program management
- Prepare and distribute quarterly reporting regarding e-learning usage and completion rates
- Proactive management of the ‘Training Calendar’ to ensure full awareness of learning events and alignment with the business
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new Learning & Development policies, practices and programs to meet broader business needs.
- Contribute to the development of a comprehensive L & D framework across all business streams including capability frameworks and pathways
- In conjunction with the Head of People & Culture design, develop and continuously improve training measurement systems to assess quality and cost effectiveness of training and seek to continuously improve
- Contribute to the design and implementation of on boarding and induction programs across the organisation
- Proactively develop & maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders.
Desired Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Significant experience as a Learning & Development Consultant, including program design and facilitation.
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Degree qualified in business or related field essential
- Tertiary qualifications in organisational psychology, highly desirable
- DDI facilitator accreditation, highly desirable
- Insights Accreditation, highly desirable
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated high level skills in dealing confidently and courteously with people at all levels of the organisation
- Possess well-developed written and verbal communications skills and a confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills, the capacity to successfully manage competing priorities, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Capacity to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team environment
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Maturity, flexibility, discretion and judgement, and the ability to maintain the confidentiality of issues within the organisation
As part of a leading Global Healthcare organisation, our group operates and supports multiple brands across Australia and New Zealand, with a common focus of being leaders and becoming the customer's preferred provider in the hearing healthcare industry. We aim to deliver high quality products to our customers which enables more people to connect with the world around them.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity Apply Now!!
Applications Close Friday 13/07/2018