Senior Manager - Workforce Relations I Sydney CBD I $800 p/day + super
Strategic opportunity available on an initial contract basis before opportunity to transition into full time role.
Summary about this job
Industrial & Employee Relations
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Senior Manager - Workforce Relations I Sydney CBD I $800 p/day + super. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Sydney CBD
- $800 p/day + super
- 6 – 9 month contract, possible transition into permanent role
The Senior Manager Workplace Relations is the Subject Matter Specialist (SME) on Workforce Relations for the entire cluster. The role provides advice, information, research and analysis to support the development and effective implementation of the workforce relations strategies and assists in the development and implementation of workforce management framework to meet the Cluster’s objectives and ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and industrial requirements across the board.
- Provide expert workforce relations solutions, advice and support to People Partners and Workforce Relations practitioners across the Cluster to ensure delivery of relevant Workplace Relations strategies
- Collect and analyse data and reports to identify trends and patterns in workplace relation issues and make recommendations and assist with the development of appropriate intervention strategies and prevention programs to ensure change is achieved and the level of workplace disputation is minimised
- Undertake in-depth research to ensure comprehensive and accurate responses and preparation are required for matters before Industrial Tribunals, union negotiations, change programs and consultation processes
- Effectively negotiate and engage with union representatives to ensure organisational objectives and strategic plans are achieved
- Coordinate the passage of new and revised industrial instruments and workforce relations programs through the approval process to achieve the Cluster's business objectives
- Provide specialist input into the development of proposals, Briefing Notes, Cabinet submissions and Questions on Notice to ensure accurate, relevant and consistent information is provided
- Contribute to regular reporting to key Cluster and Government stakeholders on recommendations, the progress of key issues and other matters of interest
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant business or law discipline or demonstrated equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated experience in briefing legal representatives to represent the organisation before tribunals and other industrial bodies
- Understanding of NSW Government experience and legislation beneficial but not a pre-requisite Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and ability to tailor communication style to different stakeholders
Please send your resume through to [email protected] or call Vasil Spassov on 0421 378 150.