HR Advisor

All vacancies of AustraliaHuman Resources & RecruitmentHR Advisor

Amazing permanent opportunity for a HR advisor looking for a step up.

Summary about this job

Consulting & Generalist HR

Company: HR Partners - Sydney

Location: Sydney

Work type: Full Time

Salary: 70k + super

Phone: +61-2-5580-4584

Fax: +61-8-1335-1880

E-mail: n\a


Detail information about job HR Advisor . Terms and conditions vacancy

  • Immediate opportunity
  • Permanent position
  • Lane Cove location

This opportunity is perfect for a HR advisor who likes to do recruitment as well. In this role you will be responsible of the recruitment which will be about 60% of the job. In the other 40% you are the HR advisor in this office and will help everyone with all HR related questions they have. Also you will be responsible for performance management, award interpretation and ER issues.

Responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- End to end recruitment
- Advising management on HR issues
- Performance management
- Organise company team building activities
- Helping management with ER issues

To be successful in this role you are a very approachable person who loves to be the first point of contact. You have both recruitment experience and some HR generalist experience and your stakeholder management skills are very good. You have a hands on mentality and are looking for career development.

If this sounds like your job, please use the link below to apply, alternatively send your CV to Shirley Dietvorst at [email protected] or call 02 9019 1600 for further information.

At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.

Responds for HR Advisor on FaceBook

Read all comments for HR Advisor . Leave a respond HR Advisor in social networks. HR Advisor on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+