Recruitment Consultant - Temp/Contract - Civil Infrastructure & Transportation P
We have a low staff turnover, clearly defined career path, industry leading commission scheme and a social, active and rewarding working environment.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $65 - $90k + Super + Commission (30-50%)
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant - Temp/Contract - Civil Infrastructure & Transportation P. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Industry leading commission scheme paying up to 50% on a sliding scale
- Impressive network of established contacts (client and candidate)
- Visit our website to see what we get up to
We started out in 2001 as a specialist expat recruitment company supplying Architecture, Engineering, Construction & Property professionals to the international markets. We have since placed personnel in 58 different countries.
Today we recruit Australia wide and Internationally across several technical markets including Building, Property, Resources, Transportation and Power & Water.
We focus on white-collar roles from mid to senior appointments.
Our service offerings include Temp/Contract, Perm & Retained Search as well as Project Outsourcing for major projects.
Our career path runs from Trainee Consultant, Consultant, Senior Consultant, Division/Business Manager, Associate Director.
If you have a proven track record in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or Property Recruitment we would be interested in hearing from you.
We have a number of roles in the business we are actively looking to fill. Our goal is to become the number one agency in our space. We are well on track to achieve this with 76% growth over the last 2 years.
The Current Role:
We have a current opening in our Temp/Contract Team for a Senior/Recruitment Consultant to work across the busy Transportation construction projects markets. You will have a remit across NSW.
We have an in-house payroll facility and you would be joining an established temp/contract team but have the transportation construction markets (Contractors) to focus on.
This is a fast-paced role working across the major project environment.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter with proven performance in temp recruitment in the engineering and construction markets.
Why Join Us?
- We have a Social, Active & Rewarding company culture.
- Our consultants work in their niche industry verticals and so no direct internal competition.
- Best breakout room in Sydney! (At least we think so)
- Huge database.
- We offer an environment that fosters success.
- You will be working with some of the industries, top consultants.
- We offer a commission scheme that's unrivaled in the industry.
- Breakfast provided.
- Daily lunchtime, group exercise, Running club, Pilates, PT Trainer and Football/Soccer.
- End of Quarter fine dining lunches or our high performers.
- 6 monthly 3 nights away incentives, Fiji, Byron, Queenstown etc.
- Christmas Party - Surf lesson @ Bondi Beach followed by a Boat Trip around Sydney Harbour all afternoon.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or call John Green on 02 8079 0900