Admin Support roll directing inbound customer calls & emails
Summary about this job
Company: Interactive Freight Systems Pty Ltd
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Admin Support. Terms and conditions vacancy
12 Month Contract Position based in Rhodes, Sydney
About the Company
For 20 years, the IFS Group of Companies has provided market leading Transport Management Software Systems (TMS) to some of the world’s leading organisations. IFS presently process over AUD$750 million pa of freight spend across its 16,000+ software users and processes in excess of 62 million individual items of freight each year. With IFS’s extensive suite of shipping software (SmartFreight®) products, alliance partners and access to hundreds of transport providers, IFS is able to deliver efficiencies and savings to its clients’ that are the envy of our industry.
About the Role
Based at Rhodes in Sydney, your primary role will be to provide administrative support to the Helpdesk servicing a diverse range of existing customers. This role will report to the Helpdesk Supervisor. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Taking Inbound service related telephone calls and directing them to other technical personnel or detailing caller needs in the in-house support ticketing system for action by other team members
- Project a friendly and positive disposition to all customers
- Be our “Director of First Impressions”
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- You will be an Australian citizen or resident.
- This role will well suit those seeking their first, full time position
- Work harmoniously with a close knit team of Technical Support Officers
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Be able to type more than 30 words a minute or better still, touch type even faster than that
- Immediate start available
- Competitive market salary
- Work with a dynamic group of like-minded professionals
- Work with globally award winning company, global leading software products and services
- Rhodes train station right outside the office doors
To apply, click the “Apply Now” button seek and attach an introduction letter and current CV.
Note – only successful applicants will be contacted directly.