Health Administration Specialist (Casual)
Diverse admin role ... Join our dynamic team in our Rockhampton office! Help others reach their potential - Welcome to ARTIUS!!
Summary about this job
Location: Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
Work type: Casual/Vacation
Detail information about job Health Administration Specialist (Casual). Terms and conditions vacancy
About the OPPORTUNITY with us:
Artius are looking for a passionate Health Administration Specialist to join its growing dynamic workforce based in Rockhampton. Artius' mission is to help people, businesses and communities to reach their potential by delivering a stepped care approach to Mental Health. Recently named Central Queensland, Wide Bay and Sunshine Coast Public Health Network's preferred provider, we are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer who embraces diversity. We encourage individuals who identify as part of the Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander communities to apply!
This exciting Casual role will work closely with our team of Clinicians and clients throughout the region to help with the day-to-day operations of the office. You will be responsible for providing cover and supporting the team when required in busy periods as we continue to grow.
- An exceptional administrator who can handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Must be familiar with Health Practice Management Software and possess excellent computer skills;
- Highly developed customer service and communication skills;
- Be flexible, positive and have a can-do attitude;
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and understanding of Health Administration - including experience in Medicare and billing of clients;
- Excellent diary management and organisational skills.
Benefits to YOU:
- Attractive casual hourly rate;
- Dynamic, fast-paced team environment;
- Be part of a growing region and take the next step in your career to reach your potential with Artius!
If this sounds like you, please APPLY by clicking on the link below & UPLOADING YOUR COVER LETTER & RESUME or contact HR on 07 5644 9725 to learn more.
Link below to apply: