APS6 Engagement Projects Officer
Our Federal Government client is seeking an APS6 Engagement Projects Officer for a 3-6 month contract with a possibility to extend up to 12 months.
Summary about this job
Government - Federal
Company: First People Recruitment Solutions Pty Ltd
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job APS6 Engagement Projects Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
- 3-6 month contract with a possibility to extend up to 12 months
- Canberra location
- Baseline security clearance required
The successful candidate will be responsible for some of the below activities :
- Project manage, coordinate, facilitate and provide administrative inputs to the business outreach activities (workshops, seminars, conferences, forums, meetings)
- Provide assistance to design, develop and apply strategic guidance and objectives to outreach activities
- Apply experience to, provide advice on, and support the development of, blended learning and support materials as part of outreach activities
- Assist with strategic planning and policy development for the Directorate
- Draft briefing material, including options papers, reports and other correspondence
- Build and sustain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including national partner agencies and participate in relevant national and multinational meetings and activities.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders effectively in support of Australia's international policy agenda.
- Research and analyse material and provide advice on international developments and relationships of significance to the business
Desirable skills and attributes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Presentation and public speaking skills are desirable
- A willingness to research and the capacity to develop an understanding of the Australian Defence and foreign policy environment
- A collaborative approach to project work
A current baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance is required for the role.
For further details please contact Laura Ferguson at [email protected]
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions is a 100% Indigenous Owned Business providing temporary assignments, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment solutions to the Australian Government and Commercial Organisations.
Our Head Office is based in Canberra with a national reach to all the states and territories, regional and remote areas of Australia.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and Non-Indigenous Australians together with people from culturally diverse backgrounds.