Management Accountant – Services (WA / SA Region)
Support quality financial decisions that add value and mitigates risks for Australian Red Cross.
Summary about this job
Management Accounting & Budgeting
Company: Australian Red Cross
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Management Accountant – Services (WA / SA Region). Terms and conditions vacancy
- Full time, ongoing role
- Perth location preferred but Adelaide location will be considered
Who we are
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
The primary focus of this role is to support quality financial decisions that add value and mitigates risks for Australian Red Cross. This role supports in ensuring local business requirements are being met at a local level on planning, budgets, forecasting, analysis, financial reporting, audit requirements, and FBS (Finance & Business Services) processes are efficient and effective.
The Regional Management Accountant will be responsible for proactively engaging with stakeholders across the organisation (both locally and nationally) to support activities that help drive and deliver outcomes of Red Cross’s Strategy 2020.
What you will bring
- Proven financial accounting experience
- Well-developed analytical, problem solving and solution generation ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at various levels and coach non-finance staff
- Well developed organisational and time management skills
- A Bachelor of Finance or Accounting is required for this role
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work that you do contributes to Red Cross’s ability to deliver services that improve outcomes for vulnerable people. Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
For further enquiries, please contact Monique Palmer on 08 8100 4639.
Closing date: 9:00am AEST on 3 August 2018