Customer Service and Sales Representative
Are you passionate about customer service? We are looking for a bright enthusiastic Customer Service and Sale Rep to join our Sydney Airport team.
Summary about this job
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Customer Service and Sales Representative. Terms and conditions vacancy
Europcar Mobility Group is a world leader in the vehicle rental and new mobility markets. We deliver mobility solutions through an extensive network in 133 countries through corporate operations, franchisees and partnerships. Across Australia and New Zealand we have approximately 650 staff and more than 11,000 vehicles.
At Europcar AU NZ, our company values are: Open Communication, Working Together, Feeling Valued and Customer Centric.
Europcar Australia is seeking a dedicated and proactive Customer Service and Sales Representative to join our Clayton location. Reporting to the Station Manager this role plays a critical part in ensuring excellent sales and customer service for our clients whilst being dedicated to the growing success of the Station.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Opening and closing car rental contracts
- Making reservations and checking vehicles in and out as based on customer needs and in accordance with business excellence standards
- Processing of Rental Agreements, accident and damage reports
- Monitoring, tracking and organising fleet availability on a daily basis
- Good conflict resolutions skills
- Providing outstanding customer service to our valued customers
- Ferrying vehicles between locations
- Checking vehicles for damage and refuelling
- Achieving sales and service targets
You will need to be flexible and available to work on a rotating shift roster.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Passion and energy to connect and engage with customers every day
- Have experience working towards and achieving sales and service targets
- Work well in a team environment, whilst helping others to learn
- Have excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and think quickly on your feet
- Have experience in a customer facing or sales role
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and ability to prioritize
- Fluency in the Mandarin language is highly regarded.
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Multiple staff discounts (including Accor hotel staff discounts after 12 months)
- Monthly sales and service incentive/bonus
- Employment with a company who invests in training their employees
- Supportive team environment
- Ongoing global career opportunities
Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role may be requested to relocate to another station within a three month time frame
If customer service is your passion and if you are looking for a rewarding career, we warmly welcome you to apply to Europcar.