Graduate Talent Acquisition
Are you looking to get the best start in your career and wanting to join a small team that is supportive and offers the right training and coaching?
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Inject Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Graduate Talent Acquisition. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Take your career seriously but not yourself!
- Obsessed about human behaviour!
- Brand New Offices in Chadstone!
Inject partners with ambitious companies looking to build a high performing team. We provide talent acquisition advice and solutions that link directly to the bottom line and strategic direction of the businesses we choose to partner with.
Our scientifically proven and highly rigorous process allows us to behave and perform against the grain of a traditional recruitment agency.
We are obsessed around human behaviour and have crafted unique methods that assesses candidates for the right attitude, aptitude and suitability for the role fairly and objectively.
We do not and will not, tick boxes that don’t make sense and we do not sell candidates to our partners – we educate on suitability, strengths and potential areas for development; needless to say we do not have sales targets and are not motivated to make a placement!
Why work at Inject
Let's get one thing straight – we are not for your typical graduate. Why? Because we do actually think and act differently (that's what our customers say anyway). We are not about matching a job description to a resume nor are we about grooming a candidate so they will “pass” the interview.
We are about two things – creating a high performing culture for our clients and reallocating the best talent to the most appropriate role within a company that they will flourish within.
How we do it does in fact involve many of your known and loved methods. The difference is when, why and how we do those things and in combination with other value adds. This is your chance to become a highly respected Talent Acquisition professional and work with a business on the rise.
Another great thing about Inject (apart from our awesome team) is that we have agility and ability to create a flexible workforce, enabling us to employ the best talent out there (whatever their needs are).
Perhaps you are currently studying in your final year of either psychology or human resources or have recently graduate and looking to start developing your practical experience within a flexible environment.
You have developed a healthy respect for emotional intelligence and believe yours have developed quite nicely (if you don’t mind saying so). You are passionate about delivering value to businesses and you are not afraid to question things when they aren't doing so.
What stands out as a real strength for you is your ability to read human behaviour and asking questions that others never thought of, enabling people to open up to you quicker than most. You also find yourself digging deeper and deeper into conversations until you are satisfied you understand your audience completely.
You have performed well academically, yet you also have very good people skills. You are highly motivated, but you are also grounded in terms of understanding that you need a lot more experience.
You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and do what is required to help the business - this is really important. The final piece to the puzzle that are you definitely not risk averse and are willing to give things a go if you feel there exists great learning and/or long-term benefit.
About the role
The Graduate Talent Acquisition Consultant will provide key support to Head of Talent Acquisition with the ultimate goal of creating and exceptional candidate experience and identify top talent for our well loved clients. This will include (but definitely not limited to):
- Developing sourcing strategies that are specific to the ideal candidate profile or each role
- Determining ideal candidate profiles for each role
- Developing assessment and selection templates specified to role requirements
- Developing compelling advertisements that speak directly to your required audience
- Reviewing and shortlisting applications
- Scheduling both internal and external phone and face to face interviews
- Conducting competency based phone interviews and assessing suitability for role and company
- Writing insightful interview summaries that outline suitability, strengths and development areas
- Conducting reference checks
- Providing constructive, fair and objective successful and unsuccessful feedback to candidates
- Provide insight reports relating to talent acquisition activity
You will also contribute ideas and initiatives that will add increased value to clients.
What Were Looking For
Whilst there is plenty of training, coaching, development and support; there are a couple of things that we are hoping you will bring to our team;
- Previous studies in psychology or human resources is fabulous
- Well developed and engaging communication skills
- Excellent influencing skills
- Awesome attitude
- High level computer literacy skills
- Immaculate attention to detail
If this sounds like an opportunity for have been looking for, then we want to hear from you!
Please submit your application by providing your resume, along with a cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria and what appeals to you about this rare opportunity.
Respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.