Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultant
Fortitude Valley Location, sophisticated office space, all travel expenses covered, great team, food and coffee on the door step!!!
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Entirety Consulting Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
With a well-appointed and sophisticated office space in the heart of the Valley our Client is looking to expand on their current team due to exceptional growth, customer service and delivery. Being able to attract the best recruiters in the business comes down to the right mix of leadership and with this business it is headed up by two very experienced and well-respected Recruitment Leaders.
The position of Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultant is first and foremost a full 360-degree recruitment role where you will be required to build new business across your sector, you will be offered a plethora of active roles and the expectation is you will continue to develop your desk beyond this. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high energy/performing Recruitment Consultant who wishes to step up in their career or join a more progressive team.
You will need: -
- To be a confident communicator both written and verbal
- To have the ability to generate new business and offer talent solutions
- A track record in Engineering/Technical Recruitment, ideally in the white collar civil space however client is open to skill set
- A full understanding of the Agency Recruitment and project cycle
Why join the team?
You will be offered
- Salary with a commission that is above industry standards
- All travel and expenses covered
- 6 monthly business planning
- Individual marketing plans (if needed)
- Scope to achieve goals
For further information on this exciting opportunity or any others, please call Tracey 0409 599 303 or email [email protected]