Account Manager | Immediate Start
This is an amazing opportunity to grow business from an existing portfolio as well as develop new business and join our fun and vibrant workplace!
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Account Manager | Immediate Start. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Immediate Start
- Full Time Position
- Company Car + Phone
About the Company:
Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is an Australian owned and managed labour hire company that offers staffing solutions to a broad range of industries specialising in blue-collar, trades, mining and resources.
Due to our continuous growth and success, we are currently seeking a highly experienced and results driven Account Manager to start immediately.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing an existing client base whilst being proactive in developing new business.
Working closely with our operations team, your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage existing business relationships to achieve revenue targets
- Develop customer relationships and a strong client portfolio
- Strategically plan and prioritise sales activities through call plans, cold calling and seeking cross-selling opportunities
- Qualify job specifications, negotiate pay and charge rates, finalise arrangements between candidates and clients to ensure successful placements
- Ensure all account activity is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system
- Keep detailed records of customer meetings & actions, to be consolidated into monthly reports
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within the labour hire industry
- Demonstrated ability to promote sales at a strategic level
- A proven track record in winning new accounts, lead generation, appointment setting and generating business from new and existing clients
- You will have the ability to deliver over and above customer expectations
- Have the ability to build long term client relationships
- You will be self-motivated with a strong desire to achieve personal and team goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Current WA C Class Drivers Licence
- Previous experience in a similiar role
- Previous experience using Bullhorn - Desirable
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Excellent personal presentation and negotiation skills
- High level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Must be able to meet and exceed KPI's
- Must be available for an immediate start
Please click 'Apply Now' to send us an up to date resume, or for further information please call Robert McLean on 08 9479 4781.