Human Resources Co-ordinator
Our highly successful company in the hospitality industry is searching for an experienced HR Coordinator to join our growing office team.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Career BOSS
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Human Resources Co-ordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
- HR enthusiasts
- Attractive staff benefits
- Voted world's best pizza
Our highly successful company in the hospitality industry is searching for an experienced HR Coordinator to join our growing office team. We are looking for someone who will share our passion for good food and exceptional service.
Situated in our East Brunswick head office, we need you to be enthusiastic, confident and ready for a great challenge. Reporting to the Corporate Operations Director, this busy role encompasses a broad range of generalist HR duties for an expanding business with five sites, including end to end recruitment, managing HR administrative duties, maintaining personnel files and databases, managing visa applications, liaising with department managers and advising staff and managers on first level HR enquiries, as well as ad hoc administrative duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two years generalist HR experience
- Strong knowledge of Restaurant Industry Award
- Possess strong IT skills, including intermediate to advanced use of the full Microsoft Office suite. Experience using ZUUS Workforce would be advantageous
- Be highly organised, flexible, enjoy a busy workload and display strong attention to detail
- Display the ability to work autonomously, but also be able to integrate with our large, friendly team and a willingness other departments as required
- Have well developed written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to relate well to a diverse staff population
- Be trustworthy, highly confidential, punctual and reliable
Formal HR qualification is desirable, however not essential, as is any experience working in the hospitality industry. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Please include a cover letter with your application.