L&D Specialist (Instructional Design / eLearning)
Great career step for an L&D specialist, instructional designer, or eLearning administrator who is looking for development as a true consultant
Summary about this job
Training & Development
Company: Tandem Partners
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Up to $95K + super
Detail information about job L&D Specialist (Instructional Design / eLearning). Terms and conditions vacancy
- $95K + super
- South Sydney location with parking
- Growing, innovative, well known consumer brand
Reporting to the L&D Manager, working within a close-knit experienced and stable L&D team, this L&D Specialist role will be key at up-skilling staff for a major transformation in the way their service staff interact with their customer. The key element of this role is the planning, development, deployment and on-going administration of eLearning modules within the business. This role will be responsible for implementing, engaging, effective and appropriate eLearning across our client's national sites.
- Working with business subject matter experts to deliver eLearning solutions;
- Produce storyboards and design effective interactive learning activities;
- Create online learning content that meets the stated learning needs;
- Co-ordinate the development, testing, deployment, and evaluation, as well as on-going maintenance of online resources on the LMS, including issues resolution.
- Experience and proven ability in eLearning development and deployment across large-scale corporate environments
- Experience and understanding of Articulate Storyline
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Adhering to E-Learning best practices.