Human Resources Business Partner
Be responsible for partnering with leaders and key stakeholders in the development and execution of all HR related activities.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Australian Clinical Labs
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Human Resources Business Partner. Terms and conditions vacancy
- A true Business Partnering role
- Work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Utilise your strong IR/ER skillset
Australian Clinical Labs was created through the merger of Healthscope, St John of God and Perth Pathology. Through the long term relationships with these organisations and our public hospital contracts, Clinical Labs is now a leading provider of Hospital/Specialist pathology services in Australia. We see our future in the industry as taking a leadership role in science, technology, people and process. With nearly 4,000 staff, 88 accredited pathology laboratories and over 1020 collection centres, we have a strong footprint across Australia.
Reporting to the National Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with the leaders and key stakeholders from your designated business units in the development and execution of HR strategic initiatives, HR operations and providing proactive guidance and support to various employee life-cycle activities.
As a true HR Business Partner, you will play an integral role in assisting activities including ER/IR issues, performance management, investigations, internal communications and change initiatives. Going forward you can expect to increasingly focus on people development and cultural change activities including coordinating and implementing L&D programs.
Key attributes we are seeking include:
- Sound ER/IR experience – including ability to negotiate with unions and proficiency in interpreting awards and EBA’s
- Significant experience gained working in a HR Business Partner role within a large diverse organisation undergoing transformational change, and ideally within an industrial and unionised business
- Significant change management and restructure experience is desirable
- Ability to develop and implement internal communication programs
- Strong Performance management experience
- Sound knowledge of relevant employment legislation and workplace relations frameworks
- Previous involvement in coordinating and implementing Learning and Development programs
- A tertiary qualification in an HR or related discipline is essential
- Experience gained in a health services environment would be advantageous
In return we offer an excellent salary package related to achieving KPI’s and the opportunity to work with a like minded team pursuing process and customer service excellence.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter outlining your suitability from the key attributes listed above and a current CV.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.