10 recruitment coordinator/scheduling roles at the leading global search engine provider based in Pyrmont.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Company: Kelly Services
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Recruitment Coordinator . Terms and conditions vacancy
- Work for a Global Search Engine Giant
- One of the world's top place to work
- One year contract and competitive hourly rate
Our client, a household name and Global Search Engine Giant has a opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator/scheduling to join their team based in Pyrmont. A constant presence in the world's top places to work, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work for the company others can only dream of.
We currently have 10 new roles available focused on recruitment coordination and scheduling, requiring candidates with excellent time management, prioritization and customer service skills.
- Support Recruiting function with recruiting process that includes: scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms, and preparing offer letters.
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, offer letters, and orientation materials. Also responsible for initiation of background investigations.
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in ATS and producing ad hoc recruiting reports.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Perform various administrative duties that support the recruitment function.
Requirements (Skills & Experience):
- 1-3 years of coordination background in Recruitment, travel, operations will be a plus.
- Demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
If you have a passion for coordinating apply today!
Please note that you must be Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply. Due to the overwhelming response, please appreciate that only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage. Note, that the successful candidate must undergo an Australian Federal Police Check.