Our client, a household name and Global Search Engine Giant has a opportunity for a Recruiter to join their team based in Pyrmont.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Kelly Services
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Work for a Global Search Engine Giant
- One of the world's top place to work
- One year contract and competitive hourly rate
Our client, a household name and Global Search Engine Giant has a opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant - Recruiter to join their team based in Pyrmont. A constant presence in the world's top places to work, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work for the company others can only dream of.
As a recruiter you will source and attract talent and handle special projects, such as creating innovative strategies to locate local talent. Assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Deliver high quality work in a high-paced, dynamic work environment consistently by managing time and effort across hiring projects. Manage sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables for projects, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, and verifying the completeness of your own work
- Keep others apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally, and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers.
- Deliver high quality results in a timely manner, individually and through others. Initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands, and grow professionally by actively staying up-to-date in areas of expertise.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of relevant staffing experience or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to develop recommendations and implement solutions to promote ongoing improvements to recruitment efforts based on client needs
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations, and to influence and negotiate diplomatically with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
- Attention to accuracy of highly detailed information and ability to solve business challenges based on due diligence of information
If you feel this is your new career move submit your application today!
Please note that you must be Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply. Due to the overwhelming response, please appreciate that only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage. Note, that the successful candidate must undergo an Australian Federal Police Check.