Our client, a household name and Global Search Engine Giant has a opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join their team based in Pyrmont.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Kelly Services
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Work for a Global Search Engine Giant
- One of the world's top place to work
- One year contract and competitive hourly rate
Our client, a household name and Global Search Engine Giant has a opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join their team based in Pyrmont. A constant presence in the world's top places to work, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work for the company others can only dream of.
Sensational opportunity for a talented recruiter looking for an opportunity to work within the technology space.
- Deliver consistent, high quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment by managing time and effort across hiring projects: sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables for projects, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, and verifying the completeness of your own work
- Source and attract top talent and handle special projects, such as creating innovative strategies to locate top local talent and assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job. Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager and recruiter experience
- Follow-up with clients to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met
- Keep others apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally, and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4-5 years of staffing experience in an executive search firm, recruitment agency or in-house corporate talent team including the execution of talent searches
- Demonstrated team player who possesses leadership skills, acts with integrity and self awareness, avoids unethical shortcuts, and respects and values intelligence and diversity
- Ability to initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills, with the ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
Additional skill / information:
- Two headcount is to support Cloud team, so someone who has hired for Cloud companies or has a background in Marketing or Enterprise Sales industry
- Experienced Recruiter - ideally Marketing hiring experience
- Ideally Tech Client Facing hiring background
- Sales Recruitment background
- Ideally Tech Client Facing Recruitment background
- One role supports hiring for the whole region so people with APAC hiring experience would be preferred but not essential, must have Tech hiring background and Tech aptitude
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity and have a knack for sourcing and attracting top talent apply now!
Please note that you must be Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply. Due to the overwhelming response, please appreciate that only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage. Note, that the successful candidate must undergo an Australian Federal Police Check.