Opportunity to join Melbourne premier recruitment firm in the professional services team and consult with global & emerging Financial Services firms.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Lawson Delaney
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $60,000 + super + uncapped commission
Detail information about job Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Opportunity to consult with global & emerging firms in Australia
- Melbourne's leading professional services recruitment team
- Achievable targets with uncapped earning potential
Lawson Delaney is a premier executive recruitment firm with extensive experience in executive search and professional recruitment. We are Melbourne’s leading professional services team, assisting clients with strategic counsel around talent management and talent acquisition. Our approach is underpinned by a unique methodology that delivers high performing candidates whilst significantly mitigating the recruitment risk. We are committed to providing a dedicated service to our clients and candidates. Acting as trusted advisors, we are proud of the outstanding outcomes that these partnerships achieve.
ABOUT THE ROLE
On offer is a newly created opportunity to work alongside some of the strongest specialists in the region and to build a career in executive recruitment within Financial Services.
Professional satisfaction. We work with the largest global firms as well as emerging market leaders of the future. Growing your career alongside our clients will afford you deep personal satisfaction in addition to commercial success.
Exceptional reward. Lawson Delaney has a very generous reward program and unparalleled earning potential. In addition to a flexible work environment and an extremely strong company culture.
- Drive business development activity and exceed client expectations
- Proactively calling, connecting and interviewing candidates
- Provide quality search and recruitment methodologies
- Take ownership of your marketplace, rapidly advance your career
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Professional presentation and conduct
- Positive attitude & natural curiosity
- A degree and an interest or work experience in the recruitment industry is required
Lawson Delaney staff enjoy working here because…
Follow the link below for a behind the scenes look
- Enjoy uncapped earning potential
- Realistic career progression opportunities
- Work with some of the best recruiters in the industry
- Supportive leadership and management teams
HOW TO APPLY
Contact, Kieron Wineberg, Associate Director [email protected] 03 9946 7307, or click APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter.
Lawson Delaney is Melbourne's premier specialist recruitment firm working with the Insurance, Accounting & Wealth Advisory Professions. We are here to help you with your career aspirations.