Sales and Business Development Specialist
It is time for you to deal face to face with client every day, develop new business relationships and work hard to climb the corporate ladder.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Page Personnel Office Support
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Sales and Business Development Specialist . Terms and conditions vacancy
If it is time for you to deal face to face with client every day, develop new business relationships and work hard to climb the corporate ladder and build a healthy salary along the way, this is the job for you. You can do it your way, but will be given all the training you need. Picture interactive workshops, flying to different cities to build you skills, and being given the opportunity to put these skills to use to be the CEO of your own market.
PageGroup is a global organisation operating across seven offices in Australia and we want you!
On offer is a generous base salary and an uncapped commission structure. We want you to take advantage of the extensive career opportunities we provide and develop into an inspirational leader to drive change and add value in a growing global business.
Join our culture of success and expand your career potential, develop your own personal brand and better yet give yourself the chance to work anywhere in the world.
- Identifying, developing and managing client/business relationships
- Meeting clients and pitching the best solution for their business needs
- Selling our services and learning the art of negotiation
- Manage end to end processes
- Presenting to clients on your proposed solutions
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance
- Mentoring junior Associate Consultants and support the manager to lead and drive the team
Call me if you are the following:
- Want to learn how to grow to the top
- Are motivated by progression, being recognised and a strong desire to be successful both financially and personally
- Have some sales experience (desirable)
- Have the passion to make me want to know more
- You wan to be a part of an incredible team with high energy, a busy social calendar and liked minded individuals.
- Join a listed, global business with a strong reputation both locally and internationally
- Join a highly diverse, highly energetic, high-achieving and social office and team
- Be given all the resources, training and support you require, to succeed
- Have an experienced Manager to guide your development
- Have access to defined training, development and promotion pathways
- Be remunerated via a base salary + commission structure (monthly or quarterly bonus)
- Be recognised and rewarded on an ongoing basis with a range of incentives
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Daniel La Spina on +61 8 6430 6411.