HR Manager/Director - AMAZING opportunity in Sydney. This business is growing, changing and they are looking for a HR expert to grow with them!!
Summary about this job
Management - Internal
Company: EDT Global Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job HR Director. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Newly created position
- Growing, vibrant business
- Sydney location - circa $160 - 180K + Super
Reporting to the MD and working as part of the leadership team this is a hands on, end to end role where you will be supporting a number of facilities within the business. You will manager a team of 3 to work with 70 staff in manufacturing, 50-70 staff in shared services and you will look after over 100 retail stores.
- Excellent people skills
- Able to adapt and implement change
- Change management
- Supporting the roll out of strategic initiatives including HR projects, employee wellbeing, organisational redesign, health & safety, acquisitions, training and development;
- Managing ER matters and investigations surrounding a range of issues including absenteeism and underperformance, while mitigating risk and following procedural fairness;
- Working as part of the team
- Demonstrated experience supporting a dedicated business unit in a broad HR business partnering position
- Be hands on
- Team focused, down to earth style and someone that encourages collaboration, communication and continuous learning;
- Exceptional influencing and relationship building skills;
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline.