Exciting challenging opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to utilise their HR skills in a diverse work environment
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: HR Partners - Brisbane
Work type: Contract/Temp
Salary: Attractive rates, commensurate of experience
Detail information about job HR Administrator . Terms and conditions vacancy
- HR Administrator - 6 month assignment, possible extensions
- Great city fringe location with free parking
- Leading infrastructure business
This leading infrastructure business has safety as their number one measures of success. They invest in innovative technology to better connect with their employees. They provide strong career progression, learning and succession planning for future leaders. They strive for excellence in delivery and outcomes for their clients.
Due to an influx in projects we now require the assistance of an experienced HR Administrator to join the team. You will be reporting to the Head of HR and working closely with the HR Business Partners on a range of HR, recruitment, on-boarding and mobilisation activities. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining employee files/database;
- Preparing HR documentation for new staff along with internal correspondence (Employment contracts / letters of offer, contract amendments, probation letters etc.);
- Posting ads to job boards;
- Screening resumes, scheduling interviews;
- References checks, coordinating medicals and on-boarding;
- Updating records for tickets and identification;
- Coordinating mobilisations of employees to and from site;
- Any other ad-hoc HR administration projects.
You will hold relevant tertiary qualifications in HR or related field. You will have a minimum of 12 months experience working within a fast paced HR function. You will need to be a team player, be innovative with strong levels of customer service as well as being outcome focused. As you will be developing contracts you will be required to demonstrate strong attention to detail. You will have an understanding of the basic HR function and the ability to work in a busy, challenging environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity that will give you exposure to working in a fast paced, project infrastructure environment. You will broaden your knowledge across various aspects of HR and have the opportunity to work with a supportive, high performing team. Free parking or close to public transport at your doorstep.
Please submit your CV today for consideration. For more information and a confidential chat please contact Richelle Lapot on 3031 3291 quoting reference number 14M0351847.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.