Human Resources Business Partner
Join us in our shared purpose of creating care experiences that get the best possible life outcomes.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Human Resources Business Partner. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Rapidly growing international healthcare organisation
- Be part of a growing national Human Resources function
- True generalist role, business partnering senior stakeholders
Genesis Care are looking to hire a front line HR business partner to support business managers across both Cardiology & Oncology. This is a newly created role due to substantial growth in our Queensland business. It supports consistent delivery of services, systems, policies, processes and procedures across the area of responsibility.
The role sits in Brisbane and reports into a Senior HRBP, however forms part of a larger HR team based nationally and will be required to support the development of the group-wide HR function.
We are looking for a proactive individual who enjoys working in a collaborative fast paced dynamic and has the ability to build strong positive relationships.
Key duties / responsibilities of this position
- Interpret relevant acts, regulations, awards, industrial agreements and legislation relevant to HR to provide pragmatic, reliable advice that supports contemporary HR practices.
- Provide advice on contemporary HR practices and process improvements.
- Provide a consultancy and advisory service to line managers on a broad range of people management issues.
- Assist in the recruitment and attraction of key roles across area of responsibility.
- Provide information and advice on HR issues to staff and ensure effective communication to maintain ethical and transparent working relationships.
- Act as an escalation point for local line management and staff HR issues.
- Assist in the delivery of programs or projects required for the success of the business units and/or HR strategic plan.
- Undertake and assist with the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of GenesisCare policies, procedures and guidelines, supporting local compliance.
- Maintain and provide suggested improvements for GenesisCare’s HR information systems.
- Undertake coaching of line managers to develop baseline HR skills within the organisation.
- With the support of the Senior HR Business Partner, develop and implement detailed change management and communication processes to implement a wide range of projects and process transformations.
- Use HR metrics to better understand the Cardiology & Oncology business units and assist others in using these metrics to make informed business decisions.
- Contribute to GenesisCare’s broader workplace culture through the review, development and promotion of a values driven approach within its systems, processes, tools and interactions.
- Assist with the annual HR cycle of activities including performance reviews, remuneration reviews and HR audits.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Ability to interpret legislation, regulations, awards, industrial agreements, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of how to apply contemporary HR procedures and practices
- Experience managing ER/interpersonal matters
- Experience coaching line managers and supporting staff
- Ability to contribute towards the development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to understand, interpret and analyse data
- Proven organisational skills, an ability to project manage and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Degree or relevant qualifications in HR or similar field along with minimum of 5 years’ experience in an HR generalist role
If you are looking to join an organisation that is disrupting the healthcare industry through innovation please click apply now.