Talent Acquisition Specialist
An oustanding opportunity to help Xero on its next chapter of growth...
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Attractive Package (Incl Xero Shares)
Detail information about job Talent Acquisition Specialist . Terms and conditions vacancy
Xero is a beautiful, easy to use global online platform for small businesses and their advisors. The company has over one million subscribers in more than 180 countries. Xero seamlessly integrates with more than 600 apps. It was ranked No. 1 by Forbes as the World's Most Innovative Growth Company for two years running and was rated by Canstar Blue as Australia’s best accounting software three consecutive years from 2015-2017.
An exciting position currently exists in our Hawthorn office for a Talent Specialist - Product & Engineering. The position will play a key role in the next stage of our growth by attracting, assessing and placing the best talent in market. Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute recruitment activity to ensure top talent is sourced from active and passive candidate markets
- Educate and advise hiring managers on best practice hiring techniques
- Leverage the Xero employer brand to engage talent communities for immediate and future hiring requirements
- Utilise creative sourcing strategies to cultivate top talent and build talent pipelines
- Represent Xero in a professional manner to all candidates
- Work closely with PX in AU around induction and onboarding activities
- Organise and attend events and meetups to raise awareness of Xero vacancies and the profile of Xero as an employer of choice
- Assist with any additional projects as required
Our ideal candidate brings recruitment experience managing a dynamic Product/Development /Technology portfolio from an inhouse Talent Acquisition team. Alternatively, if you are looking for a switch from agency to inhouse recruitment and have a passion for creating great candidate and hiring manager experiences, then we're also keen to hear from you. You have a track record of cultivating high quality candidates via traditional and contemporary channels for both current and future hiring requirements.
Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills are a must as is the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment. You effectively utilise technology and sourcing platforms and appreciate the value of networking events and employer branding initiatives.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of the next chapter of the Xero success story.
At Xero, we encourage diversity, foster innovation and celebrate success.