Human Resources Manager
An excellent opportunity to build capability in your team and delivery valued HR expertise
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: The Archway Group Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Human Resources Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Shape Company Culture and Drive Engagement
- Dynamic Electrical Metering Company
- Attractive Salary Package
About the Company:
A dynamic Australian owned energy metering company with major government and energy clients across Australia.
About the Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will help guide and manage the overall provision of HR services, policies and programs, adding value to the business and helping it reach its strategic objectives. You will have excellent people skills to help recruit, onboard, train and maintain staff, providing an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Recruiting and staffing
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee safety, welfare and wellness
- Company employee and community communication
- Negotiating EBA’s
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years working with complex issues as HR Manager or Senior HR Generalist
- Demonstrated experience negotiating EBA’s in the electrical sector
- Advanced knowledge of relevant state or federal legislation
- Experience in a Blue Collar environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows programs and working in HRIS.
- Tertiary degree in HR, Psychology or associated discipline, or equivalent level of expertise gained from experience, training or professional accreditation.
This company is well established, successfully adapting to market changes and maintaining happy staff. They are renowned for excellent working conditions, great management and a high level of professionalism.
An attractive salary package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Please click the “Apply Now” button below. If you have any questions, please contact Kelly Kayne on (03) 9690 7979, quoting Ref No. B2773/03
Executive Recruitment & Human Resource Consulting
The Archway Group only advertises genuine roles for which we have been retained exclusively to recruit. We urge you to beware of misleading representations and to protect your Privacy. For information on how we partner with clients, how to gain the most from your job search and protect your Privacy rights, please visit the ‘For Career Seekers’ section on our website.