Hays Talent Solutions are expanding our leadership team and are searching for a Client Director to lead and develop one of our high profile accounts.
Summary about this job
Management - Internal
Company: Hays Talent Solutions
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Account Director. Terms and conditions vacancy
Hays Talent Solutions ANZ has experienced unprecedented growth over the past 3 years, partnering with an impressive portfolio of over 20 leading National and Multi-national organisations. Our RPO & MSP outsourced recruitment services support the hiring and engagement of over 10,000 permanent and contract staff each year, through our expert Talent Acquisition teams and strong 3rd party partnerships.
We are recruiting for an Account Director, to lead the delivery of one of our largest existing solutions in the Financial Services sector. You will oversee a large team, providing strategic direction and driving a relentless pursuit of service excellence.
You are passionate about leading, supporting & developing your people; enjoy the continual improvement of talent acquisition processes and outcomes (particularly the hiring manager and candidate experience); and be skilled at using data to share insights, make tactical and strategic decisions in partnership with our client.
In summary you will take ownership for:
- Leading your people and developing their capabilities and skills
- Manage the relationships with senior stakeholders and overall account sponsorship
- Constantly identifying service improvements, innovations and risks and seizing opportunities to improve the programs capability
- Reviewing recruitment and people data and utilising it to provide insights, trends, risks and opportunities to drive change projects.
- The financial health of the account P&L, forecasting, commercials and risks.
If you have experience managing large talent acquisition functions, either in-house or through an RPO/MSP provider, we’d love to talk to you.
Please use the links to apply or contact Sarah Wheeler via [email protected] to organise a conversation.