HRIS and Payroll Specialist
An HRIS and payroll specialist is required for a global professional services organisation. Coordinate an HRIS implementation across the region!
Summary about this job
Company: Frazer Jones
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $75k - $100k p.a. + super
Detail information about job HRIS and Payroll Specialist. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Help implement & coordinate an HRIS alongside the global HR team
- Global Professional Services organisation, Sydney CBD location
- Salary dependent on experience, up to around $95k + super
A global professional services organisation is recruiting an HRIS and Payroll specialist.
You will have sole responsibility of the HRIS and payroll systems across the region and will work closely with the finance and HR teams. This is an exciting time to join as you will be coordinating an HRIS implementation across the region alongside the global team.
Your role & responsibilities will include:
- Manage the HRIS which will include inputting and maintaining all employee records
- Manage all leave records
- Preparing fortnightly payroll through the outsourced payroll provider
- Managing the onboarding & offboarding process for all employees in the HRIS & providing the relevant contracts and paperwork
- Provide training on the systems as required
- Payments & calculations
- Manage all leave sheets
- Stakeholder management
Your experience & skills
- Experience in payroll
- Advanced reporting skills
- Genuine interest in payroll and HR systems
- Ability to drive change initiatives
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication & interpersonal skills
Salary dependent on experience but up to $95k + super
Please contact Charlotte Grimmett for more information or a confidential chat on 0292369090 or email [email protected]
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.