Trainee Resourcer | Recruitment Consultant
Want to work toward having your own portfolio of clients? Driven by results, challenges & REWARDS? Learn from people who CAN make you successful?
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: MJD Executive
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Trainee Resourcer | Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancyAs an individual looking for a motivating and long lasting career, don’t look past this rare opportunity to join a well-regarded, highly successful boutique consulting firm who are committed to paving out a successful career for you.
Do you have great intuition and strong interpersonal skills? Get your energy from being around others and helping people? Confident on the phone when talking with decision makers, winning them over with your natural influential skills?
We are delighted to be actively recruiting 2 new standout individuals to join our Recruitment Academy – a 12 month training program that will help guide, support and mentor you to become a professional and successful Recruitment Consultant.
MJD Executive specialise in the recruitment of executive level office support roles and we are SUPER passionate about it. With a strong team of Senior Consultants (who have been in the industry for longer than we would like to admit) looking after a large portfolio of loyal clients and candidates, we are looking to expand our team by nurturing and developing the next generation who will no doubt teach us a thing or two as well!
Office support recruitment is a great place for someone starting out in the recruitment industry, most individuals can identify with the roles and quickly develop an understanding of their scope and diversity. It’s also a great place to stay in recruitment, with candidates and clients that are highly appreciative of the support and guidance provided by professional and effective Consultants at this level.
Who are you?
- A HR or business graduate who wants a ‘hands on’ role immediately
- Someone that has excelled in a sales role who wants to take it to the next level in a corporate environment
- A Customer Service Assistant who has worked with a high value product or service and understands the importance of service excellence and delivery
- Call centre experts who have confidently worked in a business to business capacity and know that they can make magic happen on the phone!
- How to build your own personal network of clients and candidates via business development calls and networking activities
- How to attend client meetings, build rapport and take briefs on new recruitment assignments
- Conduct interviews and reference checks, write candidate summaries and adverts
- Prepare candidates for interview and give feedback afterwards – real consulting!
- Maintain an effective and accurate database that will pay dividends throughout your career
- How to make $100K in your first year, we have the tools to share!
APPLY WITHOUT DELAY! We will be talking extensively with diverse individuals who are serious about a long term career and commitment to making it happen and snapping up the SUPERSTARS quickly!